Wednesday 12 April 2017

HONEST REVIEW ABOUT ULTIMATE NUTRITION PROSTAR

ULTIMATE 100% PROSTAR WHEY PROTEIN.

Guys let me tell you ultimate nutrition is an U.S.A Based company and even older than on nutrition.
 
My honest review.
Guys I have had 4 boxes of this whey protein and the results are extraordinary at grounded prices.

I got this whey protein only at 3900rs from a dealer, supplement is genuine for sure because it has stamp of paradise nutrition. its just bargaining how much u can do:)

FLAVOR: I had rasberry flavor and it is s
o tasty that you can eat whole tub at once, taste wise it is 10/10 both rasberry & strawberry.

Packaging: it was good it had all te seals and logos 3d embelem stamp of paradise nutrition. manufacturing date and expiry date, mr was there so packging was really good.

RESULT: 25 gms of protein per 30 gms, di I need to say anything more?

Guys i have tried many whey proteins ( on nutrition, musclepharm, cyto sport) but the most effective and most affordable whey protein was ULTIMATE NUTRITION PROSTAR.
You can easily get it for rs3800 in india but  the rate of this product is 50000 on www.healthkart.com

regarding tasting .. Guys taste is the best in this protein it has many flavors available but te best is Rasberry. if you see that in stock just buy it.

Supplement info


I used this whey protein during my phase of leaning. nd this supplement really did the best to recover my muscles tissue after hardcore work session.

During my period of 6 weeks when i wwas using this never have i ever felt any post workout craps and fatigue.

There are many other supplements brands you can opt for but that depends on your pocket. if you have a tight pocket you can definitely opt for this one PROSTAR.

because as supplement info says it has wooping 25 gms of protein per serving of 30 gms within the price range of 4000rs, then you couldn't ask for more.
this supplement along with the proper diet for 6 weeks you can easily see the chnge in your body from fat to fit to lean to muscular :)

i hope u liked my review :))

No comments:

Post a Comment