Saturday 8 April 2017

Honest review about MUSCLEBLAZE Products.

Muscleblaze an Indian origin supplement company and manufacturer has created its name in fitness industry. people who are fitness enthusiasts, fitness freaks specially in India have come across this name directly or indirectly.

Its the only indian brand on which you can trut a little due to measures they tae to keep there product authentic b giving unique sms code which you can verify through smartphone by logging in there website and inserting the unique code in the given checker.

 { i personally like this step to maintain authenticity bt authenticity does not mean quality assurance }


  
 The review i'm about to give is m personal experience nobody provoked me to write this or paid me for this.


we buy muscleblaze products because they are cheap then other international brands like on or musclepharm but is it really cheap ? the international brand costs around 6500rs per 5lbs on te other hand muscleblaze is 4039rs for exact 2kg so if we conclude the remaining 1lb  it will cost around 700-800rs so 5lb of muscleblaze costs around 4800s  if we are smart enough and comapare muscleblaze with international brand MUSCLEBLAZE COMES AS GIANT LOOSER BE IT TASTE BE IT RESULTS. THOSE INTERNATIONAL SUPPLEMENTS COSTS 6500RS PER 5 LBS AFTER ALL THE CUSTOM DUTIES AND TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES ON IMPORT IS 100% SO ACTUAL COST OF INTERNATIONAL BRANDS IS 3500RS FOR A1 QUALITY IN THERE OWN COUNTRY BUT MUSCLE QUALITY IS PATHETIC THIRD CLASS YET IT COST MORE THAN THOSE INTERNATIONAL BRANDS. BE SMART GUYS

SIDE EFFECTS I GOT AFTER USING ON CASEIN AND WHEY PROTEIN.

I was a healthy guy with proper body fuctions but since i started using the pathetic muscle blaze my health conditions started declining first case was my bowel moments i got constipated but i thought it is fine it might b that my diet i not going good but later on i got blood in my stool.. thats when i realised the real problem not only i got piles but my gum health also declined my gums started to get swell later on bleeding started from gums nd that gum problem is still with me even after i thrown out the shit supplements of muscle blaze into gutter.

guys this is my humble request please be smart nd dont go for stupid muscleblaze it is not worth a single penny of your hard earned money.


if you think i did honest thing please do share this article with as many people you can.

1 comment:

  1. "Dear Admin,
    I am Jamal Lloyd Johnson. Very informative post! I am thankful to you for providing this unique information.
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Apollo Management:Mail: 1236 N. Sweetzer Ave, unit 17
    West Hollywood, CA 90069
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson"

    ReplyDelete